Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Paula Dean's Crockpot Potato Soup


Paula Dean's Crockpot Potato Soup  This soup looked pretty good and I had the makings so I decided to give it a try.  It is really tasty and has so few ingredients! It's one of those great crockpot recipes where you just throw in the stuff and later on in the day you have a delicious and filling dinner.  I love the crockpot!!  If you have ever been to Cowboy Grub and had their Potato Cheese Soup, this is really close.  It's Jake's favorite soup and I was excited to find a recipe that is pretty darn close.  I added a little combo of Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese on the top.  This will be a great recipe come fall and winter.  Jake and I are the only ones home, so you'll only get our ratings for this recipe.

Jake: 9
Becky: 8.5





































































No comments:

Post a Comment